Thursday, June 16, 2011

My basic nutrition for the day. My boyfriend ate one of my...

I want to try fasting.

I’m going to the doctor Tuesday. Based on what she says about me losing weight I’ll decide if I should.

I read today that doing a 30-40 day fast will cure acne for life. I’ve always wanted to do a 40 day fast.

I guess we will see what happens.

Hello fellow people who read my blog sometimes

well hopefully if you are actually reading this you will learn some fascinating facts that I learned! Salt or Sodium can be the cause of why you cant lose weight!

And yes of course we all know NOT to eat a lot of salt but salt is in all take out food, all frozen foods and ALL SODAS and even more its ridiculous so I will totally explain why in a quick way!

SALT is addictive just like nicotine or even cocaine! , because of this when were full we may keep eating because salt can override your tummy full signals so then we keep eating and eating!

the reason scientists have just figured this out is because salt has ZERO calories so there was no real point in thinking it could be the cause of weight gain.

this is the reason why : excess salt can interfere with the livers ability to turn stored fat into energy.

that means that SALT keeps fat stuck on are bellies and are thighs!

Also high salt intake can increase your levels of insulin (a hormone that manages blood sugar by storing excess in fat tissue) the more insulin you have the more fat you store and the more weight you gain!

another fact of why salt can make you fat is that it can totally dehydrate you and you may end up packing on extra water weight, also dehydration causes your metabolism to slow down. which causes you to get lazy and feel extremly fatigue


So how do you fix all of this!

calcium,potassium magnesium,protein and good fat

the reason you should cut down on your salt intake is because it can also cause many different physical diseases such as kidney disease,high blood pressure etc.

so next time you pick up something with a sodium intake of like 300 you might wanna think twice the more salt the harder it will be to lose weight good luck!

I got this information from an article in a magazine if ya wanna know which one please ask!!

omg what even.

let’s shoot for saturday okay deal let’s do this.

IM LOOSING WEIGHT IN A HEALTHY WAY. I’M SIMPLY COUNTING CALORIES, DRINKING MORE WATER, NOT EATING SO LATE, AND OF COURSE EXERCISING. I’M TRYING TO EXERCISE AT LEAST FOUR TO FIVE TIMES A WEEK, WHATEVER I CAN GET IN. I WORK THREE JOBS AND DO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE THAT BOTH NEED TENDING TO OF COURSE, BUT SO FAR MY WEIGHT LOSS PLAN SEEMS TO BE FITTING PERFECTLY IN THE DOWN TIME.

I HAVE TRIED TO LOOSE WEIGHT IN AN UNHEALTHY WAY BY NOT EATING, OR TAKING DIET PILLS, OR CLEANSING, BUT NON OF IT WORKED FOR ME BECAUSE I SIMPLY GAINED ALL THE WEIGHT BACK WHEN I WAS DONE. I HADN’T LEARNED ANYTHING BY STARVING MYSELF AND WENT BACK TO MY OLD WAYS.

FOR ME, ANYWAY, LOOSING WEIGHT THE IN A HEALTHY MANNER IS REWARDING, SATISFYING, AND PERMANENT.

Mine. I don’t really go to thinspo blogs so the only one I really have is mine. I do follow a few on my main Tumblr and I like them, but I try to make mine the way I feel that I would like it if it wasn’t mine. I try to post tidbits, and facts and stuff, along with updates, and pictures and my food stuff and progress. Idk if that’s a thinspo because I don’t really know what thinspo is, so yea… maybe that’s not what a thinspo blog is.

nom nom nom

Breakfast

oatmeal w/ banana

Lunch
taco chips
awesome margarita!!!!

Dinner
Crispy Chicken Wrap w/ yam fries
Dreamsicle mocktail



I didn’t weigh myself today. Waiting until Wednesday.

I have tried to post this multiple times but my laptop keeps crashing, so I’ve resorted to my iPod.

Although fruits and veggies don’t count, I used them anyway (They don’t count when your on a water diet)

Breakfast- One and a halve cups water

Lunch - Two strawberries and some