Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hair Update- June 2011

Excuse the crazy face. Lol. Time for a hair update. I have been using Kinky Curly Curling Custard once a week and refresh my hair in the morning with a combination of Kinky Curly Gloss Pomade and Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine. My problem I have been facing is shedding; my hair never shed before, but it is summer so I have to pay attention to how my hair responds to the weather. I have to do my homework on that. Also, I have to make sure my hair is moisturized at night. I used to use oils but that wasn't working so next week I will use my Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and see if there's a difference....other than that....my hair has been growing since I chopped off the sides and most of the top. I have a wedding in September so I have to look for some ideas for hair pieces. Enough rambling for today. Be blessed.