Friday, June 17, 2011

What do you do to keep from eating?

23 more pounds to go. See ya homies. I’ts treadmill time!



is anyone from toronto or anywhere near? id love to have a texting pro-ana/mia buddy 



She’s so puuuurdy ;/

I just ate so much. I was so hungry. I had a plate full of pasta, 2 pieces of garlic bread and a big ass salad with french dressing. FEELIN LIKE A FATTTTTTTY plus im planning on going to sleep soon ugh even worse. need to workout tomorrow.

its really depressing that according to this particular site

even with eating 500 calories a day and working out 6-7 times a week

it will still take me til august to be at 120lbs

sigh sigh sigh

this is not good news



I haven’t been able to vit into this sundress since summer of 2009! I’m quite ecstatic. :D

Ignore the neon pink sports bra.



— Kristine Weber

she has 15% body fat and her abs look amazing! 

I’m not looking for people to turn around and go “you look fine”, “you’re not fat”, “why skinny? go for curvy.”

But, I look in the mirror and physically hurt by what I see. I hate every ounce of flesh that moves on me, everyone bit you can grab and go “look here, another piece of fat”. I know we need it, and I know I’m not fat; I feel it. Statistically I’m healthy. My BMIs fine, my muscle:fat is fine. But that’s not enough for me.

My sister gets so angry when I say I want to be skinny. But I can’t help it. If I could carry off the curves and know I’d feel proud and happy I would do that. I would strut my stuff and show everyone I didn’t give a fuck. But I know I won’t be happy, and I’m trying everything I can to be happy now. I am fed up, of this rut. This endless, stupid fucking rut. My Grandma made it perfectly clear I don’t have any reason to hate myself or be depressed.

So, I’m changing what I hate - starting with the weight. I’m giving myself will power, and when I don’t have it I’ll conjure it up from somewhere.

I will change. You’ll see. 

Not in an anorexic way. :)