Friday, June 17, 2011

Going out with friends completely killed my “no junk food” thing. Had pizza, milkshake,...

Thank you so much!! It is actually inspirational to be told you’re inspirational, it feels great to be recognized by other people. You should keep in mind that I don’t follow the ABC diet strictly, I just use it as to know what intake to aim for each day. Stay strong and good luck, sweetie! xx

I did really badly today, went out to eat and I didn’t realize what I was eating was so bad. I’m going to do everything perfectly for the rest of the week.

Calorie Intake: 2061

Calorie Output: 2195

Net Calories: -134

Long time eh? So my progress is going terribly! I’m still only 131lbs!!! Can someone plz tell me what I might be doing wrong???

The one I wore to prom my junior year fit pretty comfortably, which was a surprise. When I wore it to prom, I felt sick after 45 minutes. It was a WAY-too-big size 14, but I loved the dress, so we got it and had it taken in a ton. Either we had it taken in too much or I put on a few pounds by the time I wore it, because I could barely breathe in the damn thing. Now it fits around my chest perfectly, but it’s much too loose at the waist, and I remember it being very tight all the way down that night. Huzzah.

The weird strappy-back number I wore to winter formal sophomore year was definitely too loose. I tightened the straps as much as I could but nothing could make the torso fit properly without sliding around.

The black, zipper-less, short, stretchy dress I wore to winter formal senior year fit the best. I probably only weighed about three pounds more than I do right now when I wore that one. The fact that it stretches rather than zips definitely changes how it fits, too.

My mom showed me my freshman yearbook picture today and holy cow, my face was so fat. Even in junior prom pictures, when I thought at the time that I was at a pretty ideal weight, my face looked really fat compared to how it is now.

It’s nice to see those little non-scale victories. (:

Breakfast: 

  • Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage and Egg D-Light bowl: 230 calories

Lunch:

  • Gardein Burgundy Trio: 360 calories

Dinner:

  • Chicken breast cooked in Soy Vey: 203 calories
  • Organic brown rice: 78 calories
  • Green Giant Just For One broccoli and cheese sauce (3/4 package): 30 calories

Snack:

  • Green tea: 0 calories
  • 90 Calorie Peanut Butter Chewy Bar: …. 90 calories
  • Green Giant Just For One broccoli and cheese sauce (3/4 package): 40 calories
  • Classic Zone Perfect Bar, fudge graham: 210 calories
  • Green tea: 0 calories

Total: 1241 calories

Exercise: 

  • Curves: 550 calories
  • Walking: 135 calories

Total net calories: 556

Though surely it will go fast if that’s the case, right?

I have to go to a bridesmaid hair trial on my lunch, so I literally had to make up a sundae to go so I can eat it whilst I’m there.

Breakfast:

2 Quorn sausages (free)

3 slices unsmoked bacon medallions (free)

baked beans & scrambled eggs (free)

green tea (free)

Lunch:

42g crunchy bran (HEX B)

Onken mango & apple fat free yoghurt (free)

banana (super free)

honey & peanut butter (5.5 syns)

Snacks:

1 tub of mango (super free)

2 apples (super free)

So the 120 project is underway! And according to the scale, I’m down seven pounds! Success! I haven’t felt this good about myself in quite awhile. I still have a ways to go, for sure, but if I can keep this up, I’ll meet my goal by August for sure! =]

Tonight was seriously one of my most favorite nights of the summer. I’ve definitely got some writing material (whether it’s gonna be a vignette or a poem, I have yet to decide) so I don’t want to write about it right now and use up all my words. But it was awesome. And I’m smiling. Totally content. Life is good.

So its a full week since I started my weight loss adventure.

Overall I feel I have done well- I’ve stuck to it for once at least!

I’ve not done any excercise this week apart from my usual zumba class and I went for an hours stroll in the park saturday. This week I want to introduce the exercise as I think I can control my hunger a bit better now

SW 11st 6.5 

CW 11st 2.75 (that’s a loss of 3.75lb!!! woohooo!) I’m really pleased with that! I want to try and match it agin this week with the introduction of exercise or at least start to see a change in my body.

GW 9st 

I took photos again and there really is no difference apart from a little on my tummy from the side - I will post pics maybe every 4 weeks or when there is a notable difference

my height is 5’3”

arm 32cm, 32cm

thigh 64cm, 63.6cm

tummy 99cm, 96cm

waist 81cm, 80cm

hips 108cm, 108cm

Even though my pictures down really show much difference, I have lost a few cm here and there, yey!

How tall are you? Do you like your height?

I am 5’4. I don’t mind my height, I’m kind of average. But I wouldn’t pass up the oportunity to be taller if someone asked me :’)

Going out with friends completely killed my “no junk food” thing. Had pizza, milkshake, and iced tea. But thats quite alright, cause we walked around town all night & played soccer at 1am. I’ve missed them so much. I haven’t seen Lindsay in a year, and Vito and John since November. Also got to see my art teacher and Steveeeeen. Who I haven’t seen in a year as well. I’m making the best of this summer before everyone goes back to college again. It was a good night of shenanigans. I’m so sore now. Plus side, I went out and bought a soccer ball.. so I can go out and kick that around when I want exercise. :)