Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Current weight: 53.9 kilos = 118 pounds

Current weight: 53.9 kilos = 118 pounds

This is the most I have ever weighed in my life. I am so determined to drop the weight I gained from abusing my body with peanut butter and nutella. Other things of course, but I am assuming these are the two main perpetrators. I need to get rid of this feeling.

I am completely cutting out all junk food, chocolate, nutella, peanut butter, anything bad that is going to make me gain weight.

I went to the gym today, it felt so good to go again, to push myself. I have been drinking lots of water too, so hopefully if i just keep going I will see results soon. I made a weight loss journal as well, I love it. I only started it yesterday but I love it already. I wrote one up in a pretty notebook and it has all these sections for different aspects of weight loss, so I hope it helps as well.

I know I can do it, I know so many other people on tumblr have more to lose, but for me this is a lot. I have a pretty small frame and I am not toned so it looks like a lot. It is 100% dedication from now on in. I know I can do this.