Friday, June 17, 2011

Day Three- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you...



I didn’t eat anything yesterday and I lost a kilo from it. But my boyfriend is really concerned and I don’t like it so within the span of three hours I managed to eat half a vegetarian kebab, 5 tim tams (ugh), low fat yoghurt, a museli bar and a hand full of vegan cereal. That’s give or take between 800-900 cals, which is the highest I’ve eaten in FOREVER. So that takes care of my cravings/allowance for bad eating for the week.

I’m annoyed because I feel like I basically wasted yesterday, but on the other hand I don’t want to disappoint the people I love. I’m somewhat proud because it has stayed in my body. I’m determined to lose another 5 kilos though, I don’t care what anyone says to me. I know I can do it quickly too. I’m going to do the Russian Gymnast Diet for the next week but I’ll incorporate some protein and carbs here and there. And I’ll probably alternate between RGD/Fasting. I’m excited!!!

This is going to be a good week :) And most importantly, Sunday onwards I get to spend 6 days with my lovely boyfriend in Melbourne!

Told my girlfriend I’d only lose 10 more pounds. “143, I’ll stop.” 

Will I? I don’t know. Then I could be 13 bitter sweet pounds away from my UGW. I say dumb things. I won’t give up, I’ll make it to 130. Maybe she won’t even notice the difference. It doesn’t really matter how I look, I just want to see the number on the scale. 



YUP!! I’m on twitter! Now you can follow me all day long, and see how amazing my life is!

PS: IF YOUR ON TWITTER—Let Me Know! I want to follow you!

—Taylor 193lbs



I just had one corn on the cob and a small white peach for dinner with a glass of iced raspberry...

Listen to Matt explain the 24 day challenge, Group Challenge Starts Monday ;0)









Day Three- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?

These are all me. I am my own ‘thinspiration’ I used to be thin (enough that I am happy with it anyways) These are from when I was 18 years old. The first one is me being a slut (haha) just because. It was my first bikini and I wanted to take some pictures in it. The second one is of me getting ready to go to my senior year’s winter formal. I love that dress and it doesn’t fit anymore. It fit perfectly back then and I think I looked pretty good in it and it makes me sad that it doesn’t fit anymore. The third one is me feeling pretty and looking good with my date. I want that confidence back!