Thursday, March 26, 2009

The List

If any of you read "And the Bride Wore White" by Dannah Gresh; you know about: The List. The list is a brunch of traits and/or characteristics that you want in your future spouse spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally from the Lord. I remember when I had to do this I panicked. I kept thinking "What if the guy God has for me is nothing on this list?" It took me forever but I finally did it and stuck by my list. It's almost been a year and I have no interest in reading my list. I will finally review my list before I enter courtship to see if he matches the list. I realize I have been talking about relationships because that's all my friends have been talking about it! Anywho, I just fell in love with 2 colognes: L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent and Hugo Element by Hugo Boss. They can't rival my all time fav: Armani Code for Men. It smells like a dream. I have a weird memory when it comes to scents. I can easily remember what they smell like verses what they wore. SMH, don't ask. Maybe I should add those colognes to my list; you never know.