Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Make It Count!

My crush and I rarely speak, scratch that; we never speak. We only text and when we do it doesn't even skim the surface. Mostly everything I know about him is from what everyone else tells me. When we text we don't really talk about anything in particular just little things. I would like when we finish talking that we come away from the conversation knowing more about each other. I want us to have conversations that count, talk about things that matter. Is that too much to ask for? Next time we talk, I am going to do 10 questions. 10 questions is an exercise where you ask the person any 10 questions you want and they have to answer honestly. It's good if you don't want that akward silence to creep into the conversation. Let's see what happens there.....