Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Between You And Me

My choir had to sing tonight at a church we were visiting for their concert. Before I went, I stopped by my friend's house who is a Mary Kay representative. She had my grey and navy eyeliner and I can't wait to start wearing them! I don't wear black because my natural hair colour is sandy brown and the black liner looks too harsh for everyday wear. She end up getting me to buy another lipstick. I am normally a lipgloss girl. A couple of months ago she gave me a lipstick sample to try and I was hooked! It was red (its called Rouge) and it looks amazing on me. But I decided to save it for special events (I wore it once for the Youth Dinner). Any who, on Saturday I brought this pinkish red colour called Black Cherry. It looks so hot! I even wore it to the concert. It popped more because I put a burgundy rinse in my hair this morning for the salon (I am now a redhead, lol) and the only thing that came to mind was the nickname "Red" from The Philadelphia Story with Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant, and James Stewart. I think I might watch it right now. I know, I have it bad.