Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Bracket Do You Fit Into?

I was reading a fellow blogger post today about genres in music. Like if you're Christian is your music automatically Christian too? I had to really think about it. There are a lot of bands out there that are Christians but they don't cater to that market per say. So what does that mean? I look at it like this: everyone can give their opinion about Christian & Secular genres; but the only thing that matters is their relationship with Christ. They will have to answer for themselves in the end, we can't speak for them. I was raised that it boils down to this: you're either a Christian or you're not. There isn't a in between. Youre life should reflect your relationship. I won't judge anyone because I would not like to be judged myself. Its up to you to decide where you stand.