Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Have Something To Say!

It's almost been a month since I started my blog! I know of a couple of readers (I thank you) and I feel blessed to know that someone is reading my odd and sometimes reflective musings. I write a lot, I mean a whole lot. I have written and doodled on papers all over my room, in my journals that I carry with me all the time, even in my book reserved for taking notes during sermons. There's always an idea, a thought that pops in my head and my mind ponders over it and eventually it becomes this: an entry. I don't know if anyone will ever read it, or if I will ever have readers who will check my blog on a daily basis; but I feel better knowing I have cleared some space in my head.
Ok, moving on. Yesterday, I met up with my cousin and some of his groomsmen to try on some suits for the wedding (they are going to wear khaki suits from J.Crew!). It amazes me that I know more about men suits then they do (minus my cousin). I would think after all these years of wearing them, they would have some idea of what size they wear and what cut suits their body type. So Saturday, (another weekend that will not belong to me) I will be heading out with my cousin and his groomsmen to make sure everyone is measured, and I will have to figure out what cut would suit which person. I will also have to track down tie pins, cuff shirts, cuff links, shoes, socks, and belts (if you met my cousin, you would understand why all this matters) so that everyone will be taken care of and looking handsome the day of the wedding. OMGosh, how could I forget? My cousins suit is Amazing! It is an Armani 3 piece suit! I will try to post pictures of everything! (Once I figure out how to do it, lol).