Thursday, April 16, 2009

Something New

I love discovering new things. New Hairstyles, trends, music, art, etc. it makes me excited! I was on the train today listening to my new fav today: Brooke Fraser's (Ligertwood) Albertine album and I wanted to see the video again for Shadowfeet. So I was going through her videos and came across a song she sung with Hillsong United called "Hosanna". There are no words to describe the way I felt when I heard that song. It was amazing! My favorite verse in the song is "I see a generation, rising up to take the place; with selfless faith, selfless faith. I see a near revival, stirring as we pray and seek; we're on our knees, we're on our knees." The song is an empowering for the Youth of today. She is an anointed songwriter, and I don't say that to say it. I am very picky about certain songs I listen to, but when you read her lyrics you see she is a vessel being used by the Lord. I pray her continue strength. I am so excited because she is in the studio working on her third album, which means I will be able to see her when she tours the US. So excited!