Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping!

Today was the best day ever! You know why? I got to go SHOPPING! Well for my niece more than me but it was a great experience because I haven't done it in so long. I bought my niece the cutest khaki outfit from the GAP with a suede fringe bag (adorable!), a Vtech Laptop, a dress up play shoes (so she won't wear mine anymore, lol). I was doing well until I passed Aldo, they had a pair of black patent leather cut-out lace up oxfords that screamed my name. So.....I bought them. And since I had new shoes, I needed new clothes to go with it (it's only right. lol): I bought 2 pairs of skinny trouser pants from H&M (black and grey), a navy boyfriend button down cardigan, a v-neck rose color sweater from Banana Republic and a light blue with a satin trim neck t-shirt from Banana Republic as well, a short black trench coat (very Katharine Hepburn) and a Calvin Klein white tunic. I was very good, lol. That was all I bought for myself (and argyle socks too, lol). I also bought the new Parallel Bible (KJV/Amplified) and French Lessons on CD (to brush up my accent) from Barnes & Noble. I am such a dork because I considered that a treat to myself. After I was done, I had too many bags and my back was hurting me so bad. Imagine how much fun I had getting on a packed NYC train with all those packages. SMH. Let me start wrapping my niece's birthday presents before I fall asleep.