Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goodbye and Good Riddance!

There comes a point in your life when you have to let something go to gain something. Will you let it go willingly or will you hold on to it until its too much to bear and you lose it anyway. I remember when the Lord called me out of my relationship. It was the hardest thing I had to do. I was craving more of the Lord and he wanted me to walk away from a 3 year relationship that wasn't uplifting God at all. At first, I was putting up a fight but than I realized God was more important and there was something better He had for me. So I walked away and the Lord brought to another level in Him that completely blew my mind and made it worth it all. So I ask you a question: Is there something that you are holding on to that is the same thing God wants you to let go of? Will you do it or let it be your god? Pray about it.