Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturdays & Jane Austen

I had a wonderful morning. I watched Persuasion (the Sally Hawkins & Rupert Penry Jones version) and Pride & Prejudice (the Keira Knightley & Matthew MacFadyen version) as a marathon. One after the other. One word: AMAZING! I am a total Jane Austen groupie. I had choir rehearsal this evening; we learned a new song which I can't remember (lol). Tonight was the Youth dinner. It was wonderful. The youth of the church were the servers and everything was served via candle light. It was such a nice night to be surrounded by fellow saints in Christ. It made me realized that we should do things like on a regular basis. Being Christians doesn't mean that we have to be boring. We get to live knowing that we received the most wonderful gift ever: eternal life! Everyday for me feels like a celebration; a day to enjoy the life that has been given to me. Why shouldn't we? Anyone care to join me?