Friday, February 5, 2010

I Gotta Have It!

I haven't done this in a while, but since I love fashion I have to list my "Must Have" list. I'm not going to jump a season ahead; I'm goning to deal with my list for February. So Here Goes:



1. Polo Ralph Lauren Ranger Boots:
I know that so many high schoolers have it and that is enough reason for me not to get them but I love the rugged yet prep look they have to them. Since we will be having a snow storm next week, these would be perfect!



2. Wolf & Badger Ring:
This ring rocks! I can see it on my pointer finger as I type. It screams awesome without even trying. I need to buy some more rings; I have been wearin gthe same three rings for 2 years now. It's time for a change, and this is the ring I would choose.



3. YSL Chyc Bag:
I know, the name sounds cheesy. But I love it. It's not in stores yet but I wish it was; I wouldn't mind walking about with it this winter. I would definitely want it in black; since All- Black everything is my theme this winter.


5. This Entire ZARA look:
I love this look. I would dress like this to work everyday if my commute wasn't so long. I love the pants, shirt, blazer and shoes. It balances each other perfectly.


6. Metal Pyramid Stud Earrings:
I love these! Their rock but you don't have to try too hard. They go with the LBD or the t-shirt and jeans. What more can a girl as for?


7.ZARA Leather Jacket:
I am an extremely picky person when it comes to leather jackets. But this onr looks so awesome! I love it so much! Just look at it, I mean come on!


8.Ear Warmer Headband:
Since I chopped my hair off, the hat looks so horrible on me. So after a google search to find out what exactly these things were called I was hooked. I like the crochet. It's cute and funky; a wonderful combination.


That's all for now; I have work to do. Be blessed