Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One For the Record Books

I don't know where to begin really; I woke up to find that my alarm was on the floor and I didn't hear it go off. That was bad. I normally wake up at 5 in the morning but this morning I woke up at 8:15! I should have been walking to my desk at 8:15 in the morning!!!!! So after calling my supervisior and explaining to him that I will be late and I wasn't trying to sabotage him, I hung up and I went to the bathroom. Upon coming back from the bathroom (I'm in a tank and undgarments at the time) I realize my bedroom door is locked! To make a long story short; I had to put on my mom's oversized sweatpants, sweater, and sneakers (my mother thought the whole situation was funny; I did not) climb on the roof to come down the fire escape that is outside my window, force the screen and window open and get in my room. Mind you its ice everywhere because of the snow and dips in the temperature. All I can say is thank God I didn't fall, break my neck and end up on Wikipedia List of Unusual and Ironic Deaths By the way; that list is crazy! That being said....... I was trying like a crazy woman to get a YSL Manifesto Bag yesterday. With all the wet snow I guess they didn't give them up. But in the words of Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest "Never give up, never surrender!" I know, I need help. LOL.