Thursday, February 11, 2010

R.I.P. Alexander McQueen

Where do I begin? Alexander McQueen was a fashion rebel. Always pushing the envelope on fashion and trends. I admired his work and his pieces (I fell in love with this red feather dress he designed a while back). But if you don't have peace or know the Peace Maker, where does that leave you? I never judge; because I know my life is far from perfect. But I felt he left us too soon, who knew what other wonderful ideas and crazy get-ups he would have supplied us with? With that being said; I bid thee adieu, Alexander. You were a genius and you will be missed.






The red feather dress that made me fall in love (Bazaar Magazine).
















Joy Bryant at the L.A. Store Opening.













His dresses speak for themselves:



At the MET


At F.I.T. Museum:


Katie Holmes (One of my favorite looks on her):


And the shoes: