Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Congrats Brooklyn!!!!

I love Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. I know that I'm a girl and that's supposed to be a good enough reason; but I actually love it. I am the type that loves my curves and when I used to model I used them to my advantage. I own too many S.I. Swimsuit issues to count and I will not be letting them go anytime soon.
Anyway, I was excited when I found out Brooklyn Decker is on the cover. She's a gorgeous All-American girl WITH CURVES! Praise God! I don't understand why the fashion industry doesn't embrace that which distingushes the difference between a man and a woman (I'll save that debate for another day). I love her look, and style. I know Andy Roddick (her husband) has to be all smiles. First Bar Refaeli on the cover last year now this; I love it!



image source: abc news