Sunday, February 21, 2010

NYFW- Take 3

Carolina Herrera F/W2010: It's designers like Carolina that make me love the fact that I design. With her clothing a woman looks a woman. She's beautiful, graceful and alluring. She's sexy but still leaves something to the imagination. Her Fall 2010 line she makes me think of the classy lady who has so many events and so many amazing dresses to wear. Old school society comes to mind when I  view this collection. My must have piece: the black sweetheart strapless dress.






Victoria Beckham F/W2010: I was surprised that I actually liked her stuff. She channels the old school, body concious dresses well. My must have piece: Actually I wanted all the dresses I posted. Since I am a hourglass these dresses will look amazing on me. So the more dresses the merrier. Lol.



Monique L'Huillier F/W2010: I love Monique L'Huillier! Her wedding dresses are beautiful and creative and her RTW line is evn more stunning since she has more colours to play with. Her Fall 2010 line screams (in a very ladylike manner, lol) elegant decadence. Rich fabrics, colours and volumious cuts makes you want to pretend you are a princess fo a day. My must have piece: her bronze rose-print strapless dress.



images:nymag