Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Need Glasses!!!!!/Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans for Vogue Nippon March 2010

I have been puttinmg this off for 10 years give or take.....lol (I'm so serious). I haven't worn my glasses since I graduated from H.S. but lately I can't see anything past a block. SMH. So now the question is what kind of frames do I get? I have no clue! Time to do homework!!!! I'm thinking thick rimmed frames in purple or navy (black is so boring)! Like this but for women (duh)! I don't know; I don't want too look too serious! (BTW, Ashton looks like a Hotty McHotty!)


Anywho....came across one of my favorite models Anja Rubik in a vision of white for March 2010 Vogue Nippon. It appears to be wedding dresses; I tell you I am all for unconvential wedding dresses! This just makes me love it more.








Speaking of weddings.....My friend Stacy and I went wedding dress browsing on President's Day. We found her dress but the dress store won't tell us the name so we will be spending the next couple of days googling so we can find out if they are ripping her off or not, lol. The bridesmaid dresses are from Bari Jay. I love them! The colour scheme is Purple and Pink (she calls it Raspberry and something else, lol) and its the same colours her mom did for her wedding! Too funny!

images source: usatoday.com; lundlund.com; barijay.com;