Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Top 10 Fav Songs- February 2010

I was more in a rock mood lately.....here goes my list:

1. Hearts of Saints- Over and Over
I came across this song via HearItFirst.com. I have to say that I reallylike this song. It has a rock and pop fused mix that makes it catchy. I find myself singingit constantly.

2. Fireflight- For Those Who Wait
This is my song for the year! I play it all the time because it reminds me that I'm not the only one in this situation, going through what I am going through. The wait will be well worth it. The band is totally awesome. I can't wait to get their new CD.


3. Above the Golden State- I Am Loved
You can't go wrong with a feel good song that reminds you that you are loved. ATGS reminds me of the Californian beach bands.

4. Decfyer Down- Crash
I like the song and their sound. They remind me of Breaking Benjamin and Crossfade (an absolutely + in my book). I'm looking to hear more from them in the future.

5. Fireflight- Desperate
Another awesome song by Fireflight.

6. Day of Fire- Lately
Day of Fire is the Christian band I've been dreaming about: awesome voice, lyrics, head-banging songs, etc. I love them!

7. Newworldson- You Set the Rhythm
Newworldson is this awesome band that music sounds like a melting pot of everything good. The song is catchy and an honest confession of how since Jesus came into our hearts He has set the rhythm.

8. Brandon Heath- Love Never Fails
I know this is really cheesy but I would love this song as a first dance song. The song is pretty much 1 Corithinans 13 in a song. I love that its such a beautiful song but it still gets its message across.

9. North Point- It Is Well
Its a cover of the hymn. I love old hyms, they are the true honest statement of our emotions and feelings. The words were changed a little in the cover but the message is the same: through every situation, toil and snare; through the drama, good days, bad days, it is still well with our soul.

10. Needtobreathe- Don't Wait for Daylight
I saw an article about them and downloaded the song. I like their sound but the verdict is still out on the song.

Well, we'll see what next month inspires me to listen to. Be blessed.