Friday, February 5, 2010

A La Gamine


So let me update you on the pass month I was M.I.A. I cut my hair again, this time its a gamine cut which I love!



I discovered a new fav blog: http://www.garancedore.fr/en/ I absolutely love her. Her illustrations are my wallpaper a work, lol.



What else....Oh, we are having a Love Dinner next weekend and I'm in charge of the decorations. I am going to do American Willows and tea lights.... So excited! I'm going to be moving into an apartment with my cousin and baby sis (this will be a lot to blog about, lol), and my best friend is about to have a baby boy in 2 weeks! I'm going to be a God-mother again! I've been so busy and for that I apologize but I will talk to you guys on a regular basis.





sources: essence.com; garancedore.fr/en; vintagedesigncompany.com