Monday, June 15, 2009

Prayer and Fast Day 1- You Know What They Say When You Assume....

Because I am a lady I won’t finish that sentence, lol. But I was very upset to be lectured by someone who assumed I didn’t know anything about the Indian history before we did the Bollywood Bridal Shower for my best friend. We knew what things meant what, and we excluded anything that would conflict with us being children of God. So imagine my surprise when I am lectured and told things I already knew. The thing that got me is that this gentleman and I rarely text and he texts me like he has every right to tell me what I can and can not do. All I could think at the time was “Lord, I really want to say what’s on my mind but…..cover me!” SMH, I don’t get men sometimes. I think they’re more complicated than women.