Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Minute Prepping

Today consists of sorting laundry, food shopping for the next two weeks, and a hair appointment. I realized that I am one of those demented people who like to actually be busy (I know, I’m neurotic). I am looking forward to tomorrow, I will be going to the Bridal Expo with my girlfriend’s (I have one friend getting married in August, the other next September) and I will actually enjoy myself. Today in Youth Service we talked about Evangelism. Over the next couple of months, we will be evangelizing in different locations in Brooklyn. We will also have a couple of Outreach services where we have service outside of our church. We decided to make things interesting and do one night for girls and one for the guys. I can’t wait to see what they have to offer.