Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Perfecting Holiness- Day 2

Last night was amazing! Minister Courtney Bradley (True Worship; Brooklyn, NY) was a great teacher last night. I love when the word isn’t built on emotions and yelling and shouting but part of the worship experience; when the service is done, we can still enjoy the fellowship. His topic was “Perfecting for the Effecting”. My favorite quote for the night is “Just like oxygen is for your natural life; Holiness is for your spiritual life.” I like that visualization. It makes you look at things differently. Later today is Day 2. I want the Lord to move like never before in the Youths. I want there to be not just an emotional experience but an experience so life changing that they can’t think about being in any place but in the presence of the Lord.