Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prayer and Fast Day 6- Wake Up Call

I have never been so shaken to my core from a dream that seem so real and it wasn’t a nightmare. The problem was that it was a nightmare for the other person in the dream and I was the monster! I was ruining my ex-boyfriends current girlfriend’s life; and in the dream I was totally oblivious to it! I couldn’t go back to sleep. To someone else, this sounds like nothing but to me it feels like a wake-up call. I need to let go completely. That little remnant, that little remainder of hope that we still carry needs to be killed, destroyed. The funny thing is that I have no one to talk to about this but the Lord. I remember hearing that God would put you in a place where you can’t go to anyone else but Him. It’s then when you get your release, because you went to the One person who can take care of it all.