Sunday, June 28, 2009

It Takes A Little Time Sometimes....

Today is one of my spiritual older sister 12 year anniversary. I am so happy for her. It just goes to show you what happens when you make God your foundation. She still gets giddy when she talks about him, and she respects him. I look at them and I realize you can see the difference between a Christian couple and a secular couple. My Bishop and First Lady have been married for over 40 years. They still look at each other with respect and adoration….. It’s sickening sometimes (just kidding). We had a meeting for our upcoming Women’s Conference to go over the last minute details and ended up talking about relationships. It’s been a regular thing now, there’s a bulk of the youth that has hit that point so of course it will be always in the air. The end result was my cousin and I went to our friend’s house to watch this seminar by a minister from Ohio about Love, Sex and Relationships. All I can say is “ “. I am totally speechless. It was so amazing and it was just the introduction! The seminar has 10 parts; I am so excited to see the next…. Well, I have work in the morning, be blessed.