Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Keeping On Track

It is always so easy to become distracted and not do what you’re supposed to do. I can always do it later; or I’ll take care of it tomorrow; are the normal responses we have. I am starting to experience that in my Christian walk. I am so busy with church work that the time I do have, I want to sleep. I realize in a relationship, the only way to make things work is if you communicate. If I don’t make time for the Lord on a daily basis, how can I say that I have a relationship with Him? We are going into prayer this week for our upcoming Youth Convention. We want God to move into our youths heart and take permanent residence there. I personally want more than an emotional relationship with God, I want a close and personal relationship where I am constantly looking to please Him, commune with Him, and hear from Him. I know that it will take time; I remind myself that it’s a daily thing to grow in Love with someone. I know I am looking forward to it……