Monday, May 25, 2009

Something New or Something Borrowed?

I just spent my day off (Memorial Day) cleaning and moving into my new room. Mind you, its my mom’s old room. It isn’t so bad right now, I have the bed set up but I don’t have my clothes, shoes, and jewelry in any particular place. I realize how much storage things I don’t have. I have clothes in bags and no place to put them! Don’t even get me started on magazines; they take up most of the corner of my room! It’s really sad. And the horrible thing is that I through away a lot of them and I still have too many. My mom told me to toss them and I looked at her like she asked me to go out back and shoot my dog. Lol. Anyway, I like it so far, the lighting will be something I will have to get used to (my old room had tall windows and faced the street, this room is in the back of the apartment) and the color of the room (its very, very, very bland); but to God be the glory. I have a place to rest my head, so that is all that matters.