Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Gotta Get Through This

Don't ask. Lol, well you can ask. I will tell you without making it painfully obvious. I have an "appreciation" (like how I phrased that) for a friend of mine. The problem is that we go to different churches and I don't get to see him as much as I would like. What makes it worst is that he has a lot of other people who "appreciate" him as well and they are very vocal about it. I am very old fashion about this topic. I am all for the "He that findeth a wife" angle; meaning that he has to come after me, not vice versa. I like that he has to "woo" me and pursue me, why should I run after him? But I digress.....the thing that drives me nuts is that I have asking God to remove these feelings if they aren't from Him because I need NO MORE distractions at all; but they are still here. So where does that leave me?