Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Always Love A Good Book, Don't You?

I am counting down the days until my favorite writers release their new books. I am a huge fan of Christian Chick-Lit but I am afraid I own all the books already! So I decided to list my must-have books that I am counting on. Hopefully the Publishing companies will release them sooner (fingers crossed, lol). No particular order:
* Book Three in the Sydney Alexander Series- Christa Ann Banister I am not going to explain myself. You need to read Around the World in 80 Dates and Blessed Are the Meddlers to understand why I want to know what will happen next. Can you say "drama"? It leaves so much open that I am anxious to know more.
* Cool Beans (Maya Davis Series)- Erynn Mangum I love the Lauren Holbrook Series (Miss Match, Rematch, and Match Point). I love that I can relate to her main character and the story plot kept you reading and rereading (you don't want to see my books, ear marks everywhere!). I am excited to read about this new character and be introduced into her world.
* Piece de Resistance- Sandra Byrd I love French and I love Chick lit; so put them together and add a awesome plot and you have yourself an addicted reader. I am so anxious to see how this story with Lexi will end (read Let Them Eat Cake and Bon Appetit to find out the cool story).
* Sunset Beach- Trish Perry I am not sure if this is part of the other books (The Guy I'm Not Dating, Too Good to be True, Beach Dreams) but I love how she tells a story and keeps you interested until the very end. A lot of writers can't do that and she does it very well. So until these writers deliver, I will be reading and re-reading my favorite books. I need to add to my collection; I haven't bought any new books in a while.