Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Never Too Late?

So I am seriously having a case of brain fart! Brain fart is when your mind has a moment of uh…..and then a thought pops in your head after you got rid of the extra air in it. Lol, don’t ask. I forgot to tell you guys about the Jacob Javits Auto Show I went to in April. I got to sit in my dream car: Infinity FX50. Can you say total drool moment? I would give up coffee (yes I did just say that) for a year to be able to drive that wonderful creation that is called an SUV (meaning the Superior & Ultimate Vehicle). I would even give up chocolate!.....well not chocolate, but you get what I am trying to say. Now I have to totally get my license, if that isn’t a reason to learn how to drive I don’t know what is. So as they prepare my car for the market, I will be working on have to ability to be able to drive it.