Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I'm Reading: A Love Redeemed by Julie Lessman

If you haven't caught on that the first book was awesome than I'll keep you in my prayers because I was sure I wasn't holding back. I am on the last 20 something pages of this book and all I can say is wow. This in the second book in the series of The Daughters of Boston; and I have to admit I was completely shocked at the difference between the sisters. I was actually shaking my head and tsking at every crazy and manipulative thing the main character Charity did. But as I started to dig deeper into the book and not judge Charity but try to understand her; I found myself looking at the former me. We have all been a Charity. We do what we want, what feels good, anything as long as the end result is something that we wanted. But it always comes at a price. That being said; this book is extremely good. I am trying to pace myself but its not working out really, lol. Back to reading.



image source: julielessman.com