Sunday, August 9, 2009

We Have the Victory!

Service was amazing today! I woke up this morning telling myself “Enough is enough!” I am sick and tired of constantly running around in circles on cycles that I have no business being in. I played “Yearn” by Shane & Shane on my way to service and “Beautiful Lord” by Leeland (love them!) and prepared myself for worship. My cousin (who is a mighty Woman of God) was called upon to do the Welcome Address for the new visitors and as the say the rest is history…..Lol, she started to talk about enough was enough, we have the Victory! I tell you it was so amazing! It seems like the Body of Christ is suffering for too long. Its time to tell the devil: “Enough!” We have the Victory. It’s time to shout it from the mountain tops and take what God has for us; it doesn’t have to be financial. It could be a peace of mind, salvation for a love one, deliverance from a situation, etc. Today let us proclaim “We Have the Victory!”