Sunday, September 27, 2009

Are You Ready To Serve?

Today I stayed home for morning service because my cousin stayed home with my aunt as well. I was talking to one of my younger brothers in Christ on Facebook because he mentioned in his status that he was lonely. I told him if you really look at it your not. Of course he didn’t agree to I shared with him what the Lord revealed to me: relationships, friendship & marriage are all ministries. You serve and are served; if you feel you are ready to be in a relationship or get married ask yourself if you are ready to minister everyday while you’re with them. When he looked at it like that he said he wasn’t ready so I told him to ask God to show you where you lack. I realize that everyone wants to be in a relationship so that they have someone.