Sunday, September 6, 2009

When God Writes Your Love Story

Tomorrow is Jovian and Berlinda’s wedding. I am so happy for them. I can’t stop smiling for them. I thank God that we are becoming that generation that are seeking God in all aspects of our lives. I remember when I read “When God Writes Your Love Story”, by Eric & Leslie Ludy; that they were discussing give God that aspect of your life. He is an amazing author. He spoke things into existence, blessed nations, parted seas, does things that always blows our minds; this is a walk in the park for us. In Jeremiah 1:5a (NIV) “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart…” He is telling us He already has everything planned, sorted, done. This brings me back to one of my favorite Bible verses: Jeremiah 29:11. He said that He knows the plans He has for us; and these plans are plans to give us hope, a future, and to prosper us. Now, that doesn’t sound bad to me. God isn’t going to force us to give Him the pen; we have to hand it over freely. How many of us are tired of heartbreak, pain, and hurting? That wouldn’t have happened if we let Him write our story. So give Him the pen today.