Sunday, September 20, 2009

Awe-Struck

Only God can never let you down. Only He can be all you need and so much more. Only God can be everything you dreamed Him to be and never have you wanting more. I say this because I realize that we paint this picture of people in our mind and when they mess up (because we’re human and we do mess up) we’re disappointed. I realized I have been doing this for a while. Even in the midst of the mess I wanted to see them as a hero and a victim when that wasn’t really the case. But in the midst of it all, I learned about the incredible power of prayer. I ask God to show me what He wants me to pray for but I never would actually pay attention to the answer until now. He has been showing me all along in every conversation, situation, etc what to pray for and now I see; now I’m listening.