Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Favor

“But the LORD was with Joseph and showed him mercy, and He gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison.”- Genesis 39:21 NKJV

I thank God for favor. I was reading my Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional (a new fav) and I was amazed at the way she broke it down. She said favor was something that is available to all but not everyone has enough faith to access it. And there lies the problem: not enough faith. Sometimes I wonder how we as Christians get by when we don’t believe that Good can deliver us out of the littlest situations. I remember when I was praying on Saturday at the concert; God told me that he made this world just by saying it. My situation was nothing for Him. And that’s what we need to remind ourselves, this situation is easy for God; we have to believe that He can do it and ask Him to bestow His favor on us in the midst. Be blessed.