Monday, May 9, 2011

It's HURTS to be this close..

It was in Verona the day I watched HURTS performance!
nah..I'm in NYLON music festival 2011 7th May, I considered that was another my lucky day because I'm in love and then they came and I was extremely excited and they was extremely fabulous! =D
After local band performance since 4 PM onwards, and finally this guys from Manchester U.K..HURTS! blood rushed baby..since they checked the line and waved the banner..
and the 'not cool' thing is professional cameras/DSLR or video is not allowed (always), I used my dinosaurs era of pocket camera..I thought..okay, I'm in first row and right equally in front of Mr. Theo Hutchcraft and Mr. Adam Anderson so these are my best shots and don't tell me anything about the quality, thats the deal..! ladies and gentlemen..this is HURTS..



I love their music, outfit concept, and the stage act, it's gloomy yet classy and a bit romantic lol..how Adam played the synth (he also played guitar is certain part)and how Theo charms me during the show with his enchanted voice and intense eye contact..(it is just me or?)
I love the was Theo moved and stroked, he has his own style awkward body language..

















My bottom line is when they performed "Verona" song, it forced me to imagine the beauty of ancient city of flowers, Verona..
The tenor singer part did not help me to keep my feet on the ground.
Some parts of the stage act, Theo threw away white roses which showered me with the petals,and the scents..I dunno what other jinx that he spelled on it..it vaporized in the air, drenched the audience with the scents. sooo..right! got the songs list..



Check them out! Better than Love..