Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Going Back, Back , Back to School!

Sorry; sometimes Grease songs pop into my head. I am really working hard on my applications for Fashion Institute of Technology, Parsons School of Design, Pratt and the Art Institute. I am working overtime since I am interested in early admission. I can't believe it's been years since I've been in school. I am determined to go to school for what I love and I have the opportunity now so I will grab life by the horns. I have to prepare an essay, portfolio and make sure my SAT scores and transcripts are mailed out. Keep me in prayer. I don't want to be the next anyone; I want to be me. I am inspired by certain designers but I would never want to be compared to them especially the greats.......well, we will see where God leads me.