Monday, September 20, 2010

100 to 100



My friend Popy Aranda inspired me to make this lists, really..sometimes i feel like somebody know me better than me, myself..
so here we go!

1. I'm telling you, Ayuko Amaidera is not my real name
2. I'm not good at cooking, but I do love cooking
3. I hate sweets and sodas, but sometimes I caught myself sucked on it, not because I could ruin my diet, but I just merely love my teeth
4. I'm not a morning person, but I think morning is such a glorious moment
5. I found my self is a very complicated person
6. I analyze people
7. I love my family and my best friends so freaking much
8. My closed friend called me Sadako because of my long-black-plain-reach-my-waist hair, once!
9. Then they call me Chipruy, lame name eh?
10. I used to be lacto-ovo vegetarian and i was quit from it about 3 years ago
11. And I convince my self back to be vegetarian
12. I like the moment when I drive my car alone with stacks of my favorite CD's
13. I like eggs and slightly taste of sugar or mirin in my scrambled egg
14. I put a little bit of salt in my coffee milk
15. I am the elder
16. I able to using both of my hands to writing or using chopstick, wicked?
17. My Father passed away when I was 21 years old
18. I obsessed with twin things
19. My favorite twins are Bill and Tom Kaulitz, also Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen
20. I fell in love since first time I saw Bill Kaulitz
21. I love musics, fashions, and shoes
22. My shoes collections are about to explode
23. I'm in love with lookbook.nu
24. I love to collecting make-up items
25. I love black and silver, leather, and denim
26. I love peacock feathers, no reason!
27. Tea addict, peppermint and chamomile
28. I like accessories like chunky rings, bracelets, and necklaces
29. Skittles makes me sugar high
30. For me, Boys with skinny jeans and boots are hot
31. I feel secure when I dresses in black
32. I'm a book monster, I love reading
33. Music box makes me peace, I have classic Kikkerland music box which is plays Hey Jude by The Beatles..superb..
34. I build theater of mind when I'm listening music, perfect scene with a perfect person, imagine every inch of the view
35. I hope someday I'll have a good kitchen, with nice kitchens set
36. I want to traveling around he world, watching some famous band concerts
37. At world tour bus n backstage
38. I'm collecting perfumes, my favorites are Moschino I LOVE LOVE and Lolita Lempicka midniht perfume
40. I think I need more colors in my closet..almost all of my clothes are monochrome
41. I'm collecting souvenirs from those fuckin' expensive Japanese magazine
42. chinese foods makes me sick, sometimes
43. I HATE roller coaster
44. I named my car Cecile
45. I think My skin getting paler every time I realize
50. I am working in entertain world currently
51. I have a lot of converse
52. I hate Junk food, it's like pain in my ass, I just..DON'T! and I always ordered the same food every time I went to restaurant
53. I also hate thunder..crap!
54. My house burned, once! That's why I hate sirens too
54. Packing and unpacking, me no likey!
55. I designed my room with red, black, and white colors
56. My father, mother, and sister names are funny, its Air, Ria, Rai..like palindrome, and I think that's cool!
57. My favorite body parts are my eyes, hands, and my teeth
60. I feel glowing under moon light
61. Boys who able to play an Instrument are +++
62. Because I cannot play a single one
63. I don't like flowery bed sheets and boolster, its annoyed me
64. Statue in human shaped just freak me out
65. I like Emily the Strange and The Addams family characters, some people said Emily too dark, and The addams family too creepy and vulgar, but what I found is Emily is cute and The Addams family just hillarious
66. I adoring Wednesday and Morticia Addams
67. I like grocery shopping
68. I like skin care and bath stuffs
69. I hate new house..better fight than switch because I can't stand a sudden changes
70. I'm not a playgirl
71. My secret passions are culinary, fashion photography, and writing
72. I'm not too religious person, but yes I DO believe in GOD
73. I pierced my tongue
74. I swallowed my "whole" piercing piece, once!
75. I prefer waffle than pancake
76. I want be able to speak Germany, Japanese and english fluently!
77. and also eager to go there again one day
78. Organ, or other instruments in Gothic church makes me goosebumps
79. I like fancy tableclothes, tea cups, plates, and etc
80. Sad movie always makes me cry
81. I describe my style are bold, simple, classic and monochrome LOL
82. I think winter is elegant and autumn is romantic
83. I rarely comb my hair
84. I'm a humorist, sarcastic, and easy to forgive
85. I miss my father like..forever!
86. I started consume rice when I Was 16
87. I'm not naturally dark hair, I dyed it..and I have no idea why does my face full of freckles, whereas..dude..my face way too asian than european..LOL
88. Don't force me to do something that don't want to, and don't forced me for sudden changes
89. I love myths, Greek and Roman gods and goddess, also world war II stories
90. I was member of Istana Negara choirs when I was in high school
91. I wish I have a cat, I'm gonna name it Friday or Sabbath =)
92. Some people said I'm scary
93. I'm easy going and easy to mingle, I'm also loud person n clumsy
94. People with complicated minds are interesting for me
95. I'm avoiding confrontation as good as I can
96. I was fireflies chaser when I was kid
97. I've got my first driving license when I was 17
98. I'm not taking fashion too seriously, as long as I feel good, I'm good =)
99. I'm also enjoying instrumental song, movie scoring, makes me peace..somehow
100. I always made grammatical error in my foreign language sentence and word..LOL