Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Countdown Begins......

There is going to be a big change going on in my life this month. I will be purchasing my very first sewing machine and dress form and getting ready to FINALLY go back to school. My mother is also turning 50 this month; I can't believe it. It was only yesterday she was turning 40 and now she is going to be twice my age, lol. My mother got married at 23 and had me at 24 (kind of young, I know) but she said she would do it all again to have us. I already know what I'm getting her: an iPod. I will probably spend most of my time teaching her how to use it but its the thought that counts......Anywho, I need to start making my cards for my wedding consultant/planner and personal shopper business. I am racking up clients. It is cool, I love dressing people and pulling together themes so this is an awesome job. I have my first gig for a Feb 2011 wedding; so I will be so busy. Talk to you guys soon.