Saturday, August 14, 2010

SRIDEVIPALOOZA: Sridevi Pic-Spam - Feast your eyes!

I'm still working on screencapping Jaani Dost before I get to Meendum Kokila, so in the meantime, here's some pics I've been collected of the beautiful Sridevi (not to be confused with Tamil veteran actor Vijaykumar's daughter Sridevi, whose pics keep popping up in Google Image searches to my chagrin).

SRIBABY!!! So cute!

Looks like Sadma-era. Adorable!
Pre-nose job and still gorgeous, fresh as a daisy.


Early 80s. They loved putting her in "frocks".
Vintage magazine covers!
The Queen of Rain Dances!


I totally had this poster on my wall as a teenager. Not her best look, is it?

The worst jodi ever, though I love them both separately. Though I have to say, of the two, he was far luckier.
That's all for now!