Friday, August 13, 2010

Peeping while cooking

I'm obsessed with cooking..
I admite that I'm not good at cooking, but I do love cooking
My mother is my favorite chef, she's good with all the kitchen stuffs..
well..I hope I could be good at cooking before i turn 30 (d'oh!!!)
counting down the years,, hmmm..

This woman is wicked! I love Nigella Lawson..Lawson is a British food writer, journalist and broadcaster.
suka banget liat acara masaknya di Discovery travel and living..empowering!
set dapurnya menarik, juga alat-alat dapur yang dipakai Nigella, modern dan unik
cantik dan pinter masak..she would make every man happier!!!

she's good looking eh? can u believe shes 50? i'm not!


and I think shes's a bit looks like Anne Hathaway..


When i was married, i wanted a beutiful kitchen with a good equipment..hahaha..this is a wishes list


Nigella used this mixer on her TV program, and this mixer can mix up my life when i get one..


on her TV program, there is always a part where Nigella awake at night with his sleeping robe, went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and looking for remnants of food that she cooked this morning, mix it with a bit of new ingredients, and eat it
SEXY!!!

I called her, goddess of kitchen!



I'm gonna post my creation..err..soon!