Thursday, August 12, 2010

My currently is my favorites

Used it for several day, this ankle boots currently..my favorites! FOREVER 21, Somerset SGD $55.00/pair


listen and watch it currently..Humanoid album special edition (only available in Singapore) one for SGD $24.35 and Humanoid DVD Live in Milan 1 for SGD $30.95 at HMV Somerset


I hate sweets..but THIS Skittles are exceptional, setengah mati nari label halal nya, akhirnya ketemu..sangat suka sekali belakangan ini..INFECTING!


This is Called After Eight, suitable for sweet hater like ME..it is thin square chocolate filled with refreshing mint pasta or..just try it!


No Comment, Too good to be true..MAC studio fix 2 way cake for around SGD $47.50
silakan cari juga di outlet Jakarta, bisa lebih murah bisa juga lebih mahal =)


I can't find Maybelline's magnum volum express with this yellow tube
and Canmake's? absolutelly NOT AVAILABLE in Jakarta, Canmake is Japanese make up brand, I like collecting cute make up item..like Majolica Majorca, KATE, Rimmel, RMK, Paul n Joe, Urban Decay ETC, and i'm still googling how to apply it all on my face..cuma geregetan sama packagingnya tanpa tau cara makenya..T_____T
find it all over Watson's outlet for less than SDG $20


"If nautical nonsense, be something you wish" Currently favorite tote bag..Bugis Junction, Singapore for SGD $32.23 summer patterns




Currently accessories, forgot about the silver cuff's price about SGD $20 i think..or less, chunky rings and bracellets are my things =)


This victorian rings..i love most! Looking for it? I bought it at Rubi, Orchard..each for around SGD $12.50 and SGD $8.28, Rubi's outlet also available in Jakarta


Zoom.. this is my handmade silver and cube beads bracellet


Price n place mentioned..selamat mencari..=)