Monday, November 30, 2009

My Top 10 Fav Songs- November 2009

I know; I have been horrible with my blogging. I’m so sorry. I have been busy with Bible School (which is sooo much work I’m learning). That being said, here’s my list for November:

1. Relient K- Scene and Herd
I love Relient K! Who doesn’t? I have to have them on my play list. Their song titles are funny but there’s always a message in the bottle. Got to love Relient K!

2. Plumb- Hang On
I fell in love with this group when I first heard the dance version to “Cut”. They have a new album “Beautiful History” out (it is so going on my Christmas List) and I’m extra excited over it. The song is amazing. It tells you that in the midst of it all; hang on and don’t let go. We need to learn how to hang on in the hard times of our lives. We seem to forget sometimes Who we serve and that He can deliver us.

3. Phil Wickham- Coming Alive
He’s a newbie on my play list, even though I have heard a few songs. I like the song; especially the chorus. It says: “now, we’re coming alive/ yeah we’re coming alive/open your hearts, take what’s inside and let go.” That line alone is awesome. I plan to keep my eye on this artist.

4. Terra, Terra, Terra- Paradigm
New band alert! So there’s this band….and they’re called Terra, Terra, Terra…and there are awesome! I am sooo looking forward to hearing more of their music and learning more about them.

5. Rush of Fools- Can’t Get Away
I was trying to track down a particular song and I ended up with this song. It says no matter what we do or how hard we try; we can’t get away. But who would want to? I know I wouldn’t want to get away from Him.

6. Dream Pilots- Comedown
New Band Alert! They come from Norway and I have to say, they sound like they are here to stay. Their song “Comedown” is catchy and was on replay for the better half of my day. Lol. I look forward to hearing more from them.

7. Brooke Fraser- Seeds
I Love Brooke! Lol, really I do. This song poses the question what do we leave for the next generation. It really makes you think. It’s an awesome song; really it is.

8. Bethany Dillon- Reach Out
Where do I begin with Mrs. Bethany? Like Brooke, she is one of my favorite acoustic rock artists. The song “Reach Out” tells the story of the woman with the issue of blood in the New Testament. If we just reach out and come out of our comfort zone we will be able to reach our healing.

9. Coko- He Made A Way
I’m not really into R&B, but this song is so good! The song is a catchy tune that reminds you of a very important thing: “He made a way/He always makes a way.” I love this song.

10. Shekinah Glory Ministry- Bow Down And Worship Him
This is the song for the Children’s church Christmas dance. They girls come in after Jesus was born and they dance before Him. I love this song. It has been one of the easiest and hardest songs I had to choreograph. The title speaks for itself: bow down and worship Him. That’s what we were created to do; and it’s the most humbling experience to be before the Lord of Hosts knowing you are not worthy to be in His presence yet He wants to commune with you. Who are we that He thinks of us? We are so

I hope you guys are touched and blessed by my selection. May you continue the good fight and ENDURE until the end. Be blessed.