Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 Month Natural*

Okay, so really I have been natural since the middle of November, but I stopped getting hair cuts in December to actually grow my hair out. I have an inch of hair!!!! That's alot for someone who had a fade for a while now. My hair is getting fuller and my natural sandy brown hair colour is starting to peek through. I have started to include more natural products into my routine to see how they work (bentonite clay, ayurvedic powders, coconut & castor oil as well as shea butter) and some non-natural products to see what they do to my curl pattern (Sebastian Wet and Care Feel Curl). It's really trial and error now. But the products I love are:

1. Care Free Curl-  it makes my hair look thicker.
2. Brahmi Ayuredic Powder- It defines my curl pattern and makes it look so pretty!!! It feels amazing after the treatment.
3. Carol's Daughter Hair Mimosa- I needed a product that worked like a hair grease minus the mineral and petroleum oil and this tops the list. I also love the smell.
4. Herbal Essence Hello Hyrdation Conditioner- I love this!! It smells AMAZING and its my go to item when I cowash.
5. Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme Hairdress for Dry Hair- A lifesaver.
6. Tea Tree Oil- Helps my scalp from itching and going wild.


There are tons of other products that I am still trying and as I remember I will add them. Have a bless day.