Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Ok, so I's officially 26 (12:08pm). I am so excited to see what this year will bring for me. I always remind myself of Jeremiah 29:11 when I feel like I'm at a low point. So, I have a new job and.......a new hairstyle. I have really, really cut my hair. I love it! It feels so liberating! It's golden blonde and so short I don't have to do anything but brush it...until it grows out, lol. It looks like Amber Rose cut but a warmer blonde. (I don't care what people say about her, I love a person who isn't afraid to take a chance with fashion). I posted a pic of her to give you an idea of the cut, I'll try to post pics of me soon. I'm not sure what I will do this weekend to celebrate but tonight I'm going to the 92nd Street Y with a couple of friends from Redeemer Artist Small Group. I haven't seen them in awhile so it will be cool to catch up. Also, I have some really great news but I can't tell you guys yet.....Soon. Until then, be blessed.