Monday, November 22, 2010

Shop till you burp..

Ola..well, I rarely write a new entry recent days, been busy with all work and trashy things =)
however..this is some of new stuffs that I've bought, in case you looking for..

This is Zara pleaded cotton chinos, I dunno why I'm kinda boring with all those black skinny jeans..
And when i came back from the fitting room Ugly Duck was like O_o

case number one : (in his mind) "you looks so damn good with that collor!"
case number two : (still in his mind) "You look fat..beside, are you Jeff Corwin assistant of what cause this is not African Safari" haha seriously..I don't wanna know!
and oh..Belt included by Zara accessories






Flexible check headband, you can wear it as you like.. =)




This is not a new stuff honestly, I've got this stunning big red roses pattern jumpsuit from my Mom..well since I"m the new owner, considered it NEW! XD it's classic yet comfortable, absolutely one pf my favorites..wore it with my different kind of shoes




Bought it at Satellite castle (SASH) boutique, I liked the cutting and the 'girl with spear' on it..




I dismantled my closet and I found a LOT of untouched stuffs, I even forgot that i bought this outfits, i barely should change it name from closet to coffin, because all of those things will probably rot in it..


Mango cotton dress, totally forgot where I bought it.. -_-"




(X) S.M.L top..when was the last time I had to wear it?



click www.zara.com -> TRF -> trousers or accessories for information..